Project manager for Long-term Employment at Fantastic Chicago-area Consulting Company
Please click the icon below to proceed.
Please read the whole job posting and then follow the job application instructions at the bottom of this page.
Join our tight-knit, collaborative consulting team:
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Flexible hours – work whenever you’re most comfortable.
- Quick weekly payout at the end of each week.
- Long-term, full-time work
- 3+ years experience consulting with USA-based clients
- Ability to converse with our team and our high-level executive clients
- Perfect English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated and hardworking
- Very organized with good follow-through and attention to detail
Our company provides consulting services to American clients. Our company also launches and maintains web communities. We are headquartered in the Chicago area, with team members residing in the USA and across the world.
As a Project Manager, you’ll work closely with our whole team, including the project lead, senior designer, senior software developer, and our writer to implement solutions for our clients and for our company-owned tech products. You’ll work full time for us and only us. (No moonlighting allowed.)
If we’re a good fit after a couple months, we’ll ask you to join us permanently. When we bring someone on full-time, we intend for Openhill to be a company they can grow old with. We are in this for the long haul.